Tuesday 13 October 2009

Starting Small - Item of the Week

This is the first in a weekly series of posts I want to do called Item of the Week. The Item of the Week this week is (drum roll please)...a Paul and Joe Make up Brush holder:
It's £14 and available from Urban Outfitters.
I fell in love with the Paul and Joe brand when I was about 16 and one of my best friends wore the most stunning Paul and Joe flat cap out to the park one day. It was around that time in the early noughties when hats were 'the thing' and this one was right on trend - brown check with pretty applique flowers - absolutely gorgeous. From then on I always thought Paul and Joe were great at making functional and beautiful things and this cutie of a brush holder proves that point perfectly.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment