Monday 12 October 2009

Shhh...can you keep a secret?

There's no denying it, I have to come clean...i'm a massive shopaholic

My long suffering friends tire of me endlessly discussing my latest purchase and moaning over a lack of money as it's all been spent on my raging addiction. When i'm not shopping i'm thinking about shopping, when i'm not thinking about shopping, i'm talking about shopping, when i'm not talking about shopping-ok so you get the picture.

So what have I decided to do? To do something productive, that what. Sure this blog may not help me to curb my spending in the real world, but maybe sharing some of the shopping tidbits I pick up each week with you will make me feel like i'm doing something useful with my obsession!

If a little bit of fashion know-how, a splash of make up and a lot of fun discussion sounds like your cup of tea then keep reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment